Book 4 Modules 5-6参考答案
1-5 BABCA 6-10BBBAA
11-15 CACAB 16-20CACBB
21-25 CACDC 26-30ADBDB
31-35 ABABD 36-40CEBAG
41-45 DAACB 46-50DCBAB
51-55 DCACB 56-60ADDCB
61. has won 62.as
63. the 64.named
65. be seen 66.designing
67. himself 68.which
69. traditional 70. announcement
71. ... gives us a quiz. gives → gave
72. ... difficulty to answering ...
去掉to或 to → in
73. ... is first name ... first前加the或her
74. Sure this was ... Sure→ Surely
75. ... cleaning woman several time ...
76. ... left the last question ... left → leaving
77. ... asked that ... that→ if / whether
78. All are specially ... specially → special
79. ... your attend and care.
80. ... I've ever ... ever→ never
One possible version:
There will be a garage sale on the morningof this Sunday in our school. I am writing to invite you to join us.
The activity is scheduled to last from 8:30am to 11:30 am, when many students and teachers in our school will bring theirused items and sell them. All the money will be collected and sent to the poorchildren in mountainous areas. You can bring something that is no longer usefulto you and sell it. I am sure this is a good chance for you to meet new friendsand have fun.
I would appreciate it if you could give mean early reply.